|Obscure Apps > Business > Start (Web to PDF + Browser)|
|Start (Web to PDF + Browser) for iPad allows you to easily convert a web page to PDF. “Start” is also a full featured browser with many social media integrations.|
As far as we know, this is the only iPad app that allows for landscape PDF.
Do you miss “Print to PDF” on your iPad? “Start” is a full featured browser that allows you to easily convert any web page to a PDF document. It integrates with Dropbox and Evernote so that your documents are always in the Cloud. You can save web pages for offline reading or generate hard copies of purchase confirmations. You can open all Office documents in “Start” and convert them to PDF for easy sharing.
“Start” is a tabbed browser that has many social media integrations.
1. Sharing a link on Facebook
2. Tweeting a link on Twitter
3. Pocket (Read it Later)
4. Pinterest – easy to Pin images on a web page
5. Readability‘s Read Now for distraction-free reading
- Great for offline reading
- 1 click to create a PDF from a web page
- PDF in portrait or landscape
- Edit PDF by removing or re-ordering pages.
- Dropbox Integration
- Evernote Integration
- Tabbed Browsing
- Easily Mail screen capture of web page
- Supports Printing of web page
- Save web page to Pocket (Read It Later)
- Easily pin an image to Pinterest
- Opens MS Office documents and convert them to PDF.
- Change Browser Agent String
Get Start (Web to PDF + Browser) in the App Store